picture

Course Formats

Shilin Speed Reading Course Formats

The Shilin Speed Reading Program is a practical, in-class, exercise based course, with approximately 5% of the program allocated to reading theory. The remaining 95% of the program involves practical exercise designed to develop and train you brain to read multiple words at the same time. The course is delivered in groups by a trained facilitator in a class room format.

The course is delivered in three different formats.

 

Shilin Speed Reading 3-Week Workshop

The three-week program is the full and most advanced version of the course and produces the best results. It is the original format of the course that was presented in the Ukraine in the 1980s and early 1990s.

On the full version of the course we have the time to assist our clients to break the habits that limit their reading speeds and replace them with new ones that enhance them. The value of the 3-week course is that we practice the exercises throughout the program until they become habit and at the same time awaken and stimulate the parts of your brain allow you to absorb and interpret the information at a faster rate. You will also have continual guidance and support from the course faciltator ensuring you complete the exercises correcIf you apply the principals and the exercises outlined during the course, there will be a dramatic effect on your reading speed and the way you read.

 The full version of the program has produced students who read over 5 000, 10 000 and even 30 000 words per minute. Some of these students have been able to achieve these speeds in just ten days of training.

The course consists of both in class training and home training, where the delegates will be provided with homework to be completed on their own.

Course Structure:

The program consists of nine 2.5 to 3-hour classes run over three weeks. Classes can be run after hours between 7pm and 10 pm or during normal working hours.pm and 10 pm or during normal working hours.

Each class can accommodate a maximum of 30 students.

A minimum 300% increase in your reading speed guaranteed or a full refund of your course fee*

A sample class structure for is listed below:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

In class Training

Homework

In class Training

Homework

In class Training

Homework

Rest Day

In class Training

Homework

In class Training

Homework

In class Training

Homework

Rest Day

In class Training

Homework

In class Training

Homework

In class Training

 

 

picture


 

Shilin Speed Reading 10-Day Workshop

The ten day workshop is our second long format course which consists of the same amount of in-class training delivered over a shorter period time.

The Ten-Day format consists of:

Ten 2-3 hour classes run over 10 consecutive days or two consecutive weeks

The Shilin Speed Reading Method Instruction and practice

Step-by-step guidance

Individualised attention, coaching and troubleshooting to help you progress further

Each class can accommodate a maximum of 30 students.

 

picture


 

Shilin Speed Reading 2-Day Workshopp

The two-day course format is a summarised version of the full program. It is designed for our clients who have either a limited budget or time to attend the extended versions of the program. You will be taught and practice all the exercises as presented in the extended versions of the course.

We will show how habits you learnt when you were young severely limit your reading speed, provide you with completely new reading methodologies and practice them throughout the day. You will also receive the information you need on how to substantially increase your reading speed on your own.

The Two-Day Program consists of:

Two 8-hour classes delivered over two consecutive days

The Shilin Speed Reading Method Instruction and practice

Step-by-step guidance

Individualised attention, coaching and troubleshooting to help you progress further

Triple your reading speed guarantee is NOT applicable to the two-day program.

Each class can accommodate a maximum of 30 students..

 

picture